Article: SBS Park Sang Do announcer under controversy for mocking Kim Junsu fans, “We’ll turn him back if we aren’t satisfied”
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate 
1. [+1,870, -61] For someone who works as an announcer on public broadcast, what a low thing to say at an official event. He’s older too, does he not realize that his actions are lowering the image of the job of an announcer? Or did he want to look good in front of the congressmen there for a nomination?
2. [+1,778, -60] I do’t understand how someone can say those things so directly without having personal ill feelings for them. I’m not Kim Junsu’s fan but this makes me mad still..
3. [+1,571, -57] I don’t like Kim Junsu but this is ridiculous. An announcer saying stuff like this.
4. [+560, -17] Aren’t congressmen beneath us anyway? ㅋㅋㅋ Talk about this guy’s level for an announcer
5. [+426, -16] Can’t even act his age ㅋㅋ Farewell~
Source: The Fact via Nate
1. [+625, -71] I was there at the event and I was so pissed off… Not only did he put down the fans who were there to fill the scene but they forced him into singing an encore and right as he was about to come back up, he started saying, “Xiah Junsu has already left. He’s amazing, maybe because he’s a Hallyu star”. Even other hosts at the scene were asking what was wrong with him. He was too busy sucking up to the congressmen who were there. Please show more respect to your promotional ambassadors.
2. [+1,444, -55] The host is seriously so dumb ㅋㅋ especially for an SBS announcer ㅋ
3. [+1,352, -69] He really was so disrespectful. How can he treat someone his CEO worked so hard to cast like this?
4. [+150, -6] He told the fans, “If you want to hear Kim Junsu sing, you guys better be good. We’ll turn him back if we aren’t satisfied.” Then when Kim Junsu left after performing a stage that wasn’t even scheduled, he started saying, “Should we call him back? It would’ve been nice if he at least greeted us instead of leaving because he doesn’t have the time to come out and briefly sing.” He then called Kim Junsu again, “Wait, he really left? When there’s time left? When three congressmen are still waiting? The Hallyu wave is scary. Maybe he’ll sing three songs next year when we have a bigger budget”.
5. [+137, -6] “Kim Junsu won’t be able to sing if we aren’t satisfied”, “He really left when there are congressmen still here?”, “We’ll try to get a bigger budget so that he can sing three songs next time ㅎㅎ”
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+5,874, -92] He attended as a promotional ambassador without even being paid but the host mocked him saying maybe he’ll sing more if the event has a bigger budget next year… how disrespectful.
2. [+4,889, -89] I’m sure as an announcer he knows how important every word is to one’s career. Please give a public apology.
3. [+3,881, -123] I don’t think that ajusshi will be able to leave his house if he doesn’t apologize. He’ll get pummeled with eggs.