Yunho of boy group TVXQ revealed the details of what happened after his infamous poison accident in 2006 on celebrity-fan talk show “Star Gazing“.
On the July 24 broadcast of “Star Gazing”, Yunho talked about his poison incident in 2006. He said that a fan came up to him and gave him a drink. Out of habit, he took the drink and drank the whole bottle in one shot. Only after gulping it down he realized that there was an odd scent to the drink. He fainted shortly afterwards. He reminisced about how someone told him that he was bleeding when he fell.
He later found out that the drink contained super glue. He said, “after the incident, I briefly considered quitting the entertainment industry. I couldn’t even talk to people properly. My eyes would keep wandering. I think I might have had an anxiety disorder.”
He also added, “I did get treatment, and later I was angry at having that trauma. So I tried to recover by drinking the same brand of the beverage.”
Shared by : TVXQJYJTunisianCassiopeia